Strategic Sales Planner
東京, 東京都, 日本
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. Apple Japan Channel Sales has been investing and driving businesses in Telco, Consumer, Enterprise and Education spaces through channel partners. Our goal is to deliver the best customer experience and maximize the owners of Apple Products & Service through this channel structure. In order to achieve the goal, we challenge ourselves to think different and further expand the strategic frontier of our operations. Sales Planning & Operation is responsible for building strategic plans and supporting each Sales team to execute those plans, which include, but not limited to incentive programs (demand generation, back margin), storefront quality analysis through mystery shopping, POS authorization management, new product category business development and new channel development including digital channel. You will be responsible for providing expertise and developing such strategic plans and support execution through collaborating with Sales leaders/AEs. You will work closely with critical support teams in Cupertino, Channel Account Managers and cross-functional teams including Sales, Sales Training, Marketing, Finance, Ops, Contracts and other businesses in Apple, to ensure the success of these plans and execution. Reporting to Sales Planning Manager, you will have 5 or more years of experience with sales teams in business strategy planning and execution, sales data analytics or operational positions. Your ability to drill down business status in detail and bring all available finance, operations, and analytical resources together to build the most effective sales actions and organization possible would be highly valued.
- You should have 5+ years of strategic business planning, analytical/operational experience or business development at preferably retail industries including e-Commerce space.
- Strong strategic acumen, planning, organizational, interpersonal communication, project management and leadership skills.
- Able to drive the sales activities of resellers by giving strategic insights, developing plans/programs and providing support to make effective strategic business decisions in coordination with Sales leaders and all related Apple departments.
- Well-rounded knowledge in the areas of business planning and strategy, and proven execution skills.
- Unparalleled analytical skills and high quality reporting skills with committed attention to detail.
- Extraordinary team-player, very detail oriented and capable of defining goals and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent change management skills and ability to deal effectively with ambiguity.
- Good eye for business and shown excellence in problem identification, analysis and solving while staying focused on the overall objective.
- Understanding the balance between tactical sales execution / goals and the importance of brand and standards for the channel.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills (Japanese & English), including presenting to executives.
- Experience with consumer products, retail industry including e-commerce business is ideal but not mandatory.
- Overall sale strategy planning and execution support to ensure that sales activity continuously meets Apple’s standards in rapidly changing environments. - Plan and drive strategic programs such as, but not limited to: Mystery shopping program, Reseller Back Margin Program, Demand Generation Program, POS authorization/de-authorization management, Reseller Digital channel strategy - Build new business model, partner scheme, channel structure based on business strategy and drive implementation. - Committed to the continued pursuit of process efficiency/scalability in the ongoing development and execution of sales programs.
B.A./B.S. required, MBA preferred