Technical Lead for Panel Process Engineering
Kanagawa, Kanagawa-ken, Japan
Apple Japan is looking for a Technical Lead / Engineering Manager in Yokohama Technology Center. In this role, you will be leading the engineering activities to develop processes for optical coatings.
- More than 10 years of relevant industry experience.
- Proven track record and hands-on experience in optical coatings, photolithography, etching, or other relevant technologies such as PVD, CVD, ALD and nano-imprinting.
- Knowledge and experiences in optical simulation, failure analysis, characterization and DOE.
- Experience in leading/organizing/managing of engineering group(s).
- Business level English.
- Travel frequency (domestic and international) 25%
You will be leading several engineering groups, which are working on process engineering, project management and engineering operations. You will be expected to integrate these activities to release new technologies into the market. Major responsibilities of this position are: - Managing development project for prototyping in YTC and supplier site. - Administrations of lab including process tools. - Labs safety management. You will be also working with cross functional team in Apple including EPM, Operations, and Module Engineering team in the US to realize the new concepts and prototyping.
Education & Experience
Ph.D. or Master degree in Physics, Chemistry, Material Science, Mechanical Engineering and or related Engineering background. Bachelor’s degree with more than 10 years of working experience. Degree in Management (MOT or MBA) is plus.