Siri Domain Engineering Manager
Kanagawa, Kanagawa-ken, Japan
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here? Siri lives at the intersection of high scale and leading edge technology. Each of Siri's billions of weekly requests need to be understood, parsed, and executed in real time covering a scope of thousands of features in more than 30 locales on every Apple device category. Siri’s Domain Team is responsible for the engineering and continued enjoyment of Siri’s customer facing features across this massive product space.
- 5+ years of industry experience building and leading a team of high-performing software engineers
- Leadership skills necessary to build, manage and develop a team around a unified vision
- Ability to create and execute on a multi-year technical and product feature vision
- Interpersonal communication skills with expertise in distilling complicated topics to a broader audience in English
- In-depth development experience with server-side languages and web services
The Siri team is looking for someone with a combination of strong technical skills and a desire to build exceptional customer experiences. In this position, you will play a key role in the overall success of Siri by hiring, designing and managing product engineering functions related to Siri’s customer facing features. You will be responsible for both maintaining current domains available on iOS, macOS, watchOS, tvOS & HomePod, while also developing a priority roadmap of new domain intents and customer facing features. You should also have experience leveraging data and analytics to make user experience investment decisions.
Education & Experience
BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree/experience #SiriDomains
- - Experience integrating data and services from multiple providers
- - Experience with AI technologies including natural language processing and machine learning