App Store Subscription Business Manager
Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
Apple's App Store is the world's largest and most innovative software store, serving tens of millions of iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad customers. We are seeking a talented and seasoned Business Manager, who will be driving the App Store business, working with senior management of app developer partners to help them identify business opportunities and maximize the business in Japan and global markets.
- Have minimum 10 years of extensive experience across relevant functions, including: business development, partnership management, product management, management consulting, or business analysis.
- Have solid knowledge of mobile contents industries, locally and internationally, and real passion for the content.
- Understand how subscription economics work and can ably & clearly demonstrate that to a third party in complete detail.
- Solid track record of driving projects, from ideation to execution, managing internal and external partners to achieve goals.
- Have a natural aptitude for translating data into insights, with the ability to influence new strategies based on these insights.
- Excellent communication skills in written & verbal English and Japanese, including presentation, and can effectively work in diverse, international environment.
- Results oriented, self starter, high-energy and focused with a strong desire to learn and succeed.
Utilizing your excellent interpersonal skills, strong business insight, and passion for Apps and content, you will develop strategies to drive the App Store business in Japan. As a digital content expert, you will work closely with developers, digital content businesses, as well as multiple cross-functional groups within Apple to help subscription developers be successful on the App Store. You will lead day-to-day business relationships with key subscription developers, including communications with senior executives, offering expertise to help them make better decisions in every aspect of their subscription funnel, so that they achieve success on the App Store. Internally, you will work as part of an international, cross-functional group including Apple’s Worldwide Developer Relations, Worldwide Product Marketing, App Store and other content teams on iTunes to ensure the continued development and success of the world’s best app ecosystem.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree in Business or related field, MBA or equivalent degree preferred.