Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that revolutionizes entire industries. It’s the diversity of people and their ideas that inspire the innovations. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We’re seeking an experienced technical recruiter to join the Apple Worldwide Corporate Recruiting team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to join an amazing, robust, and agile team responsible for hiring world-class talent. As part of the larger HR organization, Recruiting acts as the gatekeepers of Apple culture by providing an extraordinary experience to both our internal partner and candidates alike. Apple has an exciting, high performance culture. If you are results driven, a self-starter, and ready to “Think Different,” come join us.
- 7+ years experience in full cycle technical recruiting role with heavy sourcing expectations
- Experience hiring for various technology stacks and engineering roles
- Proven experience using innovative research and sourcing methods to hire for niche areas and ‘hard to fill’ roles
- Ability to change gears on short notice and adapt to fast changing environments
- Experience partnering with Hiring Managers and Recruiters to refine job descriptions and target profiles
- Exceptional closing and negotiation skills are required
- Understanding of immigration, relocation, compensation and overall market trends
- Experience tracking key performance metrics
- Japanese and English fluency
You will partner with hiring managers to understand their teams’ hiring needs and team dynamics while building out recruiting strategies and streamlining the hiring process. You’ll act as a consultant in hiring processes, immigration, relocation, compliance, compensation, leveling guidelines, etc. You’ll identify, engage and secure top talented candidates (both passive and active) using sourcing strategies and research methods that are successful in attracting viable candidates for each specific requisition. You will be the search expert for functional areas by understanding functional hiring needs, position specifications and search requirements. You’ll negotiate offers and successfully close candidates. Providing excellent customer service to our hiring teams and ensuring a seamless candidate experience for all potential candidates is what we strive for. This position is technically focused so experience and passion for recruiting software and hardware talent is essential.
Education & Experience
BA/BS Degree preferred
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.