Technical Internship - Analog LSI Circuit Design [JAPAN]
Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourage the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. Apple Japan LSI Design Center is currently seeking Analog LSI circuit design intern. The intern will be assigned tasks which support on-going LSI design projects.
- Pursuing MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering.
- Having strong interest in Analog LSI circuit design such as OPAMP, feedback loop, stability analysis etc.
- Preferred to have Analog circuit design (schematic capture) and circuit simulation experiences.
- Strong communication, written and verbal, skill in Japanese (or English is preferred).
- Having excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must hold relevant work permit in Japan for the duration of the internship.
The intern role will be determined according to individual interest, skills and background. Some general responsibilities may include: • Working on CAD tools to simulate analog circuits. • Data analysis and circuit design improvement. • Data summary and report.
Education & Experience
Must be currently enrolled in a MS / PhD programs in domain of Electrical Engineering.