Mixed-Signal IC Product Engineer
Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. The position of Mixed-Signal IC Product Engineer is responsible for mass production of new IC. This includes characterization and qualification of new IC, definition and validation of manufacturing test processes, failure analysis and implementation of corrective actions as well as yield improvement efforts.
- The ideal candidate should have more than 7 years of product engineering experience.
- Knowledge of IC manufacturing process (i.e., wafer process, PKG process, Test etc.).
- Knowledge of production control process, data validity check /interpretation and statistical analysis.
- Experience with high volume product yield management.
- Ability to define and direct design of experiment to identify root cause of failure.
- Experiences in characterization planning and generating characterization report.
- Travel will be required.
▪Define and implement mass production processes and provide support to fab/backend sites for smooth production. Perform data analysis, characterization, and fault isolation to identify the root cause of any issues. ▪Work with design, process including assembly, and test engineers to identify and implement corrective actions on both new and mature products and technologies. ▪Define and finalize production screening guard-band specifications, based upon design intent and characterization result. ▪Perform statistical data analysis on mass data set. ▪Perform yield analyses and correlation analyses for all levels of test - pareto building, statistics, etc. ▪Additional tasks might be required depending on business situation.
Education & Experience
BSEE/MSEE or equivalent is required
- Experience handling ATE test program for characterization and data collection is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills to work with internal team members and external suppliers are plus.
- Analog and digital IC high volume manufacturing experience is plus.
- Experience analog design or digital design plus.