Siri - International Administrative Assistant
Paris, Paris Region, France
Why Apple? Imagine what you could do here at Apple, a place where new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services and customer experiences. Join the team that engineers Siri and other cloud based services for international markets. Based in Paris, our team is primarily responsible for making Siri the best worldwide digital assistant. Teaching Siri how to understand and speak new languages is the main goal of our team, together with designing and implementing a highly locally customized experience for our users. We are a deeply diverse and passionate group dedicated to bringing the future of intelligent assistants to the world. We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced administrative assistant to support a large international engineering organization.
- Experience providing administrative support to teams, preferably in a high tech environment.
- General admin skills managing multiple schedules and priorities with minimal supervision.
- High organizational skills & constant attention to detail.
- Native speaker fluency (or comparable) in French and ability to work in an English speaking environment.
- Outstanding problem solving and critical thinking skills and getting-things-done attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, standout colleague mentality and collaborative in nature.
- Able to adapt to new technologies quickly and easily.
We are looking for proven ability to be creative, take ownership of a project, a superior administrative expertise, and a knack for building a pleasant and thriving work environment. You will provide advanced, diversified and highly confidential administrative duties with a strong focus on customer service. The individual will work in the context of broader administrative teams supporting the Apple engineering community. You will display a high level of professionalism in frequent interactions with all levels of the organization. This position requires someone who enjoys a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and who projects a positive demeanor. This person is dedicated in nature and has an excellent sense of judgment while ensuring work is handled efficiently. Specific responsibilities will include: - Equipment and services procurement and management. - Facilities and inventory management. - Booking international travel plans, coordinating the proper travel documentation. - Event planning and coordination. - Identifying and developing innovative new approaches to improving the working environment. - Developing creative solutions to complex issues. - Interacting with other international teams at Apple working towards the same goal.
Education & Experience
- AA or BA/BS degree, or equivalent experience.
- Desired (but not required) experience/skills:
- - Practical work experience in human resources or event planning, or related fields, or equivalent experience.
- - Proven ability of using creative approaches for solving complex problems.
- - Interest in diversity and cultural difference.
- - Technically savvy, able to use and troubleshoot common programs & systems, Mac experience is a plus.
- - Experience dealing with outside vendors at an executive admin level.
- - Experience making international travel plans.