iTunes Movie Editor
Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
iTunes Movie Store is looking for a passionate and talented editor for Japan. This is an editorial and programming role reporting to the Head of Video at our Tokyo office. This role includes deciding what films to feature each week, editing into our content management system, and creating editorial collections. This position will be measured by her/his ability to establish the best movie store in Japan, and present content offerings that bring great to experiences for our movie customers.
- Minimum of three years experience in video industry.
- Strong passion and knowledge of films and TV shows, both international and Japanese.
- Solid operational efficiency in programming.
- Excellent copy-writing skill.
- Native level in Japanese and business level in English.
Essential to this position is to work with cross-functional teams in Japan as well as related global teams to share the updated information on upcoming key films as well as catalogue. This person will also work to create values for customers discovering content based on her/his knowledge of films and deep understanding of our movie customers.
Education & Experience
- BA/BS required