Program Development Manager
東京, 東京都, 日本
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that has revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. As the Program Development Manager, you will be responsible for driving the development, leading planning and deployment of Apple channel programs in Japan across CES and Carriers.
- You should have 8~10 years of Channel development, in-store program development experience
- You are sensitive to and passionate about new technology (especially Apple Technology and ecosystem), including, but not limited to, Connected Home, Health Kit, CarPlay, and how these technology with macOS, iOS, watchOS and tvOS can turn into new in-store/omni channel customer experience programs for end users
- You should possess amazing understanding of the industry, as well as negotiation and project management experience with CES channel partners including Bic Camera, Yamada Denki, Yodobashi Camera, and/or key partners such as Docomo, SoftBank, and KDDI
- You should also have Retail Sales and Marketing experience in an indirect Channel/Partner environment
- You possess experience in Shop-in-Shop installation, merchandising vendor management, as well as experience in complex retail 2D, 3D and asset management
- In addition, you have the extraordinary ability to balance short-term execution needs with long-term strategic goals, and effective in both direct and virtual team situations, and leading through influence
- Furthermore, you also possess the experience in collaborating with internal partners to achieve goals as a virtual team, including strong project management of complex issues
- Finally, excellent written communications skills both in English and Japanese, some verbal conversational English communication skills is preferred, with the dream to improve to business English level
Channel Sales Programs at Apple are deployed across all key routes to market, including CES, Carrier shops nationally across Japan. The programs seek to drive the best customer experience in the channel for Apple, incorporating visual merchandizing, fixtures, marketing assets, staffing, training, demo units and content, in-store technology, demand generation, services and more. The success the programs is dependent upon the coordinated efforts of several key teams within Apple. The Channel Sales Programs team leads the overall plan for, execution of, and post-installation activities of these programs. You will have a focus on new program development, as well as driving existing CES and/or Carrier in-store programs working with our premier channel partners. You will be working closely with all the CSP team, ASC team, Training team within ICE/CSP, Sales Account managers within Sales, as well as with cross-functional teams in Japan; including, but not limited to, Marcom, Partner Com, Finance, iTunes, Operations, Product Marketing, and Apple Pay Teams.
BS/BA required, advanced degree preferred