Food Service Lead Receiver
Austin, Texas, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products - they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do. Joining the Caffè Macs team will give you the opportunity to craft inspiring meals that fuel the innovation within the company. As a Receiver, you will be responsible for all functions and paperwork relating to receiving products. Our extraordinary Receivers keep the loading dock and receiving areas and equipment clean and organized. Are you an organized person who puts thoughtfulness into your work? If so, we want you to join our group of professionals.
- Do you have the ability to take direction and work effectively in team environment? We can't wait to work with people like you.
- Excellent customer service skills - We look for those with your style who greet and connect with every customer.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- You are a phenomenal speaker and listen attentively to staff, peers, supervisors, guests and clients
- Your reading and writing skills are also important to facilitate the communication process.
- Correctly follow all health, safety, and sanitation guidelines
- Maintain the highest standards of conduct and confidentiality
- We like curious individuals who continually grow in knowledge. We want you to look for new training opportunities and take advantage of new training.
- May perform additional responsibilities as requested by a Manager
- Do you take pride in your appearance? We are well groomed in appearance at all times and wear your non-slip shoes every single day.
An awesome Receiver ensures they effectively and properly follow procedures for receiving all products including verifying actual product against packing slips, confirming product integrity, and checking product temperatures. What else do great Receivers do? We initial and code invoices, log invoices, and distribute products to appropriate departments. Receivers are responsible for maintaining cleanliness of the receiving area and disposal areas following established cleaning procedures and schedules. We love people who display collaboration with co-workers - working together is a core expectation at Apple. Prepares equipment and obtains supplies as needed. Comply with standards for merchandising, stocking, and storing product. Assists with cleaning, stocking, lifting items and other duties in other areas as requested.
Education & Experience
- Basic level knowledge of health and safety rules. - Food Handlers Card - Typically 1-4 Years of experience in a high volume food service - preferably larger, innovative corporate programs, in house or 3rd party but may also be food & beverage in a full-service hotel, resort or multi-restaurant chain. - Inclusive - We work with and serve a diverse workforce. - Extraordinarily Service Oriented - a demonstrable high level of customer service is absolutely mandatory…We hire for attitude, train for skill. - Dynamic and agile - highly organized, ability to switch between locations and job duties.
- ServSafe Certificate and/or Food Protection Manager Certification
- Typically 1-2 Years of Experience
- You will spend 100% of your time standing.
- We thrive in our fast paced work environment and look for people who love this, too. Things happen fast here. Bring your ability to multi-task in a high-volume experience and your love for working in a fast pace environment.
- Environmental exposure to cold, heat and water
- You can lift up to 50 pounds
- Be able to understand sanitation directions