HR Processing and Records Support Lead
Austin, Texas, United States
Do you have a passion to help others succeed? Do you genuinely believe that talent is the greatest asset of any company? As a member of Apple’s People Team, you’ll help support our most important resource: our people. Together, we will search the world to build our collective of talented visionaries and inventors. All the while, your efforts will maintain Apple as the most innovative company by striving to make us the most diverse — open to all people, all backgrounds, and all perspectives. And that’s just the beginning, because throughout Apple employees’ careers, you will continue to help them grow expertly and support them in work and life. Join our People Team and help support the extraordinary talent it takes to make extraordinary products. They are looking for an innovative HR Processing & Records Support Lead to thrive as a strategic partner in a challenging and fast-paced environment. This is a superb opportunity to join an entrepreneurial & ambitious company, and to grow your HR Information Systems (HRIS) expertise. This role is located on our campus in Austin, Texas.
- You’re an expert when it comes to records retention, compliance and establishing standard practices.
- Your creativity enables you to independently determine solutions related to complex data and file usage.
- Getting to know people is something you enjoy and you use this talent to build partnerships and communicate clear and relevant guidance. You have the ability to do this independently while promoting open communication and teamwork.
- Analyzing needs relative to the retention, storage, retrieval and final disposition of records are where your attention to detail will be well utilized.
- You have an eye for identifying potential risks and ability to negotiate when needed to maintain accurate and compliant standards across the region for both data and documentation.
- Navigating ambiguity doesn’t make you uncomfortable, you see it as an opportunity to demonstrate your curiosity through applying known rules and asking questions. This leads to a clear and documented path to results.
- You contribute directly to the success of the team through operational execution, critical thinking, and implementing strategic plans.
- Experience with HRIS systems (Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP, etc).
- Experience with Mac OS preferred.
We directly impact the employee experience every day through providing expert, connected support to all Apple employees around the world. We are a dynamic team responsible for data and records management of multiple countries across the globe and based in Austin, TX. We align business needs and regulatory requirements to handle employment data and documents, process complex data updates, and maintain file storage. We process and maintain business essential records.
Education & Experience
- Minimum of 4 years experience with 2 years focused on complex, compliant, and confidential worldwide data management