Channel Cross Functional Producer - Japan
Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
Apple, the good people who brought you the Mac, iPod, iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch are looking for a Channel Cross Functional Producer to lead the delivery of world-class in-store marketing campaigns across Japan. Apple is a detail-obsessed company that always puts customer experience first. It shows in the products we make, and also in the work we create to help people understand and get the most out of those products. In this role, you will produce our creative work for both Apple-Led and Partner-led campaigns in market. We're looking for an excellent producer as well as a strategic thinker, able to build your understanding and develop a viewpoint on both Apple’s and our partners’ channel communications. You will partner with our Marcom creative teams to lead projects through to their final execution, adding insight and value along the way, ensuring they are delivered on time and on budget. You should be an excellent communicator, ensuring all members of a project and relevant partners are up to speed and informed. You'll flex your style to wherever and whatever the creative opportunity is; from digital solutions, to graphics, to video, to events, to experiential. Working in partnership with your market specialists (i.e. Partner Communications, Digital, and Programs teams), you will find opportunities in market, facilitate strategic alignment and draft/manage the go-to-market Plan of Record for the Channel environment. You'll develop a deep partnership with our worldwide Channel XF team and the in-region Brand Manager teams. In particular, you will refine, evolve and optimize integrated creative processes for both worldwide amplification and in-market origination initiatives for Channel.
- Ideally, you'll have previous experience in a creative production role.
- Be a great listener and practical problem solver.
- Drive for results, with integrity and determination.
- Be passionate about the creative process, adding insight to creative projects as they move through to execution.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess creative work, distinguishing between good and bad.
- Have excellent inter-personal skills, and be able to develop productive relationships across functions.
- Be able to write creative briefs for the above initiatives, and accountability for delivery and execution of projects.
- Be able to drive creative development of work with in-house creatives and/or external agencies and vendors.
- Understand Channel environments and be curious about trends and future developments in this area.
- Agency or brand marketing experience is a plus.
- Have great writing skills, visual storytelling skills and presentation skills.
Work with partners across Apple to identify strategic initiatives and opportunities to improve communications across channel. Provide a viewpoint on our Channel and Partner Communications. Write concise, strategic, creative briefs, and take part in the delivery and flawless execution of the work. Producing the origination of both Apple led campaign work and partner-led creative projects Take part in developing channel creative opportunities for a key market or key partner by working collaboratively with studio creatives and other functional teams. Work closely with key vendors and functions to realize creative projects across all disciplines Support localization strategy and execute global campaigns into channel environments.
Education & Experience
A BA or BS degree is useful.
- You'll need to travel to our headquarters in Cupertino, California, possibly up to 4 weeks at a time, 3-4 times a year.
- Fluency in Japanese and English is required.