Claris Japan - Sales Engineer
東京, 東京都, 日本
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Claris Japan (Former FileMaker) a wholly-owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., is looking for an excellent Sales Engineer (Solution Consultant) to help grow the Japan business by strategic accounts.
- Highly autonomous, ambitious, multi-tasker.
- Flexible to adjust to a dynamic environment.
- Strong business insight and strategic mindset.
- Extraordinary relationship building skills and ability to work with virtual teams across internal groups at Apple as well as teams within partner organizations at all levels
- Experience to propose and execute initiatives/projects to increase sales and product awareness to customers, developers, resellers.
- Need to conduct business in both English and Japanese.
- Experience in presenting and demonstrating in front of groups is mandatory.
- Minimum of 5 years experience to the development application
As a Sales Engineer, your main responsibilities will be to: - Provide technical expertise for FileMaker Business Alliance (FBA) members, and new software development vendors (software integrators). - Lead out in FBA and user events, training programs - Promote FileMaker software within various groups of Apple (Retail, Education, Enterprise sales) - Lead and deliver webinars - Write & Publish a FileMaker platform documents following Japanese governmental security guideline - Build a Custom Application made with Claris products - Direct involvement with pre-launch / launch / post-launch events - Perform in accordance with Apple / Claris business conduct policies, including but not limited to policies regarding confidentiality and ethics Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
- - You would be on a quarterly commission.
- - Your additional tasks may be requested depending on business needs and capability.
- - Industry technical expectation skills are plus.(Medical, Education, Government)