Siri Quality Engineer
Kanagawa, Kanagawa-ken, Japan
Software and Services
Would you like to play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction? Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile and desktop computing, create groundbreaking technology to support large scale systems, spoken language, big data, and artificial intelligence and work with the people who built the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done — just by asking! Join the Siri team at Apple as the Siri Quality Engineer - Full Stack. You will work with tools and automation as well as drive testing for the qualification of Siri features. This is a fast-paced role with high visibility, impact and helping to build the most advanced systems in the industry.
- 5+ years of professional work experience in software quality engineering or software development
- Deep understanding of software testing, system integration, developing test plans, building tools and experience driving feature testing
- Experience with data engineering and data analytics
- Expertise with logging and debugging tools including Splunk
- Experience creating dashboards to capture regression and automation metrics.
- Experience in testing and debugging remote server API requests or other protocols
- Experience with Databases (SQL, NoSQL)
- Familiarity with CI/CD automation tools such as TeamCity or Jenkins
- Familiarity with iOS, macOS, shell scripting, and terminal
- Hands on experience in building automation test framework and tools
- Working familiarity with one or more object-oriented programming languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, Swift, Obj-C
- Ability to establish trends and patterns when working with online metrics and failure analysis, complete with recommendations for software and data quality improvements
- Strong organisational skills and problem solving skills in fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication, team player mentality and collaborative in nature
This position requires a technical quality engineer who possesses an understanding of global users of voice assistants and creative, user-focused mindset. You will be responsible for defining test strategy, execution and certification of client and server releases and critical features. You will be responsible for executing on automation to ensure that high quality standards are met with targeted goals and metrics demonstrating CI/CD practices. We also need a strong standout professional to work multi-functionally. Be ready to do extraordinary things when you come here. We are dynamic, inspiring, innovative people and creating industry- defining technologies are the norm at Apple. The forward -thinking engineers who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and service. You should join the Apple Siri Quality Engineering Team if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple Product.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent, with 5+ years of industry experience