Partner Communications Manager
Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
Apple is seeking an experienced communications expert to guide the development of best-in-class partner strategy and communications. Based in Tokyo, Japan, Geo Partner Communications Manager will own the development of innovative partner-led marketing strategies and communications that feature Apple products or services. This role requires extensive collaboration across many teams, internationally and locally, as well as internally at Apple and externally with Partners such as Carriers, Retailers, Banks, Marketplaces and more.
- You possess extensive experience in brand communications - from strategy through execution and analysis of results.
- You have passion for phenomenal work, you can see potential and nourish it and have a tremendous ability to influence both internal and external partners to drive that work forward.
- You can delve deep into a partner’s business, marketing strategy and consumer insights, to understand challenges and find opportunities
- You have experience working with creative teams, building and collaborating on great work
- You thrive in being a part of a cross-functional team yet also have the ability to lead
- You have passion and eagerness to drive thoughtful strategy, build innovative communication plans and develop great creative and integrated campaigns
- You are flexible and adaptable in a dynamic environment while working as a member of a high-performing team
- You can confidently build rapport, credibility and influence across multiple partners in a highly matrix’d organization
- You have 10-15 years experience in account management and/or strategy at a creatively driven ad agency or in-house marketing communications firm
- Develop deep understanding of the Apple brand, the partner’s brand, and the local market to help drive an innovative partner strategy and amazing partner creative for all Apple products and services - Ensure timely and seamless development of -all partner-led communications from advertising to the partner’s owned marketing channels in-store and online. - Work across the organization to understand both macro trends and comms specific insights and results. Synthesize findings into insights to drive optimization of future efforts, internally and with partners. - Develop and drive efficient processes to improve the quality and effectiveness of the partner work as well as the efficiency of the path to get there - Lead the development and delivery of communication workshops with partners’ senior marketing teams and agencies. - Lead quarterly fiscal planning to ensure budgets and resources are allocated to support key Partner Comms initiatives. - Inspire and contribute to the large global network of Geo Partner Communications Managers.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree required. MBA or advanced business degree a plus.