Apple Pay Marketing Manager, Japan
Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. We're growing and urge you to apply. We believe the role would place you in a highly- energized environment with some of the most creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your years of experience along with providing extraordinary support for the team. We are looking for Apple Pay Marketing Manager to develop and drive innovative activation campaigns across the whole stack of Apple Pay services such as transit, in-store payments, online payments, loyalty programs, ticketing and more. You will be responsible for executing projects from concept through delivery, in collaboration with a cross-functional worldwide Apple team, external agencies and partners such as physical and online merchants, banks, issuers, tech and transit companies. You are passionate about changing people’s lives for the better and believe that marketing has the power to do so. You also enjoy working with partners to build an all-win scenario for everyone involved while crafting innovative and effective programs which not only drive business metrics but also tell the story of “Why Apple Pay matters” to consumers. This is an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people to deliver an outstanding iPhone experience to millions of customers. You have a deep passion and understanding for our brand, our vision and objectives, and the customer experience.
- 8+ years experience of integrated marketing campaigns using mix of paid, owned, social and physical touch points
- Strong experience in performance/digital/funnel marketing is a requirement.
- Experience in performance/funnel marketing to drive acquisition, activation and habituation of users is a requirement
- B2B2C Partner Marketing experience, developing co-marketing promotions and campaigns with external partners is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and an uncompromising attention to detail with the ability to operate seamlessly between highly detailed and technical situations as well as strategic business situations
- The ability to see the big picture and be comfortable with ambiguity
- A track record in formulating promotional messaging and crafting outbound marketing
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; thrives in highly collaborative projects, effective at building consensus, balances high stakes decisions with ease, and ability to navigate ambiguity
- Proven oral and written communication skills in both Japanese and English.
- Very strong at storytelling
- The Apple Pay marketing team is looking for marketing manager to drive all aspects of Apple Pay marketing in Japan supporting Head of Apple Pay Japan Marketing - Specifically, you will be directly responsible for performance/digital/funnel marketing for physical and e-commerce merchant co-marketing to drive acquisition and habituation. ● Develop creatives and paid/owned media plans working with external agencies and internal marketing teams ● Optimize campaigns based on past insights, findings from other markets, and performance data ● Review results and extract key insights for future campaigns - Direct responsibility will gradually grow over time as you become more capable in balancing work - You may also be asked to support marketing activities outside in the Asia Pacific region