Recruiting Program Manager - Japan & South Korea
東京, 東京都, 日本
The programs team strives to build awareness of Apple as an employer within our communities, with the goal of inspiring and attracting diverse talent. The work is delivered through a programmatic methodology which links community partnerships, digital storytelling and human connection events that encourage inspiration, participation and celebration of everyone’s unique passions and talents. We target online and offline communities and diversity associations who may not be fully represented within our active candidate profiles and teams, and drive long-term partnerships and campaigns with the ambition of recruiting inclusive talent.
- Previous experience in recruitment with a focus on Inclusion & Diversity initiatives
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a matrix and fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate with confidence and effectively influence business partners, peer group, customers, and candidates
- Ability to take initiative to leverage all resources to unearth the most diverse talent for the job
- Experience and comfort in presenting to large scale and smaller groups
- Understanding and experience of professional networking and building and maintaining strong relationships with key business partners
- Fluent in English and Japanese
The Program Manager in each country is responsible for building and executing the yearly/quarterly strategy with the goal of attracting diverse talent to Apple through community engagement partnerships. - Design and implement Diversity focused processes, procedures and solutions that support Apple’s employer brand with the aim to drive inclusive communities to consider Apple as an employer of choice. - Build and maintain long-term partnerships with external inclusive communities. - Design and execute digital campaigns and events in collaboration with partners. - Present Apple’s values and career opportunities to active & passive candidates. - Partner closely with Recruiting team and wider business to understand the internal customer’s inclusive hiring needs. - Develop local Diversity recruiting strategies that align with market focuses and country specifications (e.g. legal obligations). - Foster strong and collaborative working relationships with leaders across the company. - Stay current on Employer Brand and I&D trends and research.