Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! Imagine what you could do here. Are you ready to take this challenge? At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming outstanding products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are looking for a highly motivated individual that is analytical, with a “real passion for detail” and thinks creatively to drive efficiencies in our process. You will be partnering with Northeast Asia businesses, providing insight into Apple’s Northeast Asia performance through tracking and analysis of revenue performance and forecast, annual planning, management reporting, and operational support for incentive payments to resellers. The role is part of the dynamic Worldwide Sales Finance team, with strong alignment to global processes which are owned and managed locally.
- Strong analytical focus with business modeling and forecasting experience
- Strong English proficiency and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Progressive business experience with a focus on reporting and quantitative analysis in a dynamic business environment
- Team player with desire and ability to collaborate with business partners
- Drive monthly tracking and analysis of performance against forecast and annual plan target. - Develop forecast and analysis for Corporate submission. - Develop financial modeling for reseller incentive program payout calculations, and coordinate reviews with route-to-market team and Sales Operations to support Apple business growth. - Develop financial modeling for Channel Terms by products and by route-to-market for front/back margin management - SOX control and governance as key liaison with Shared Services and with Corporate Headquarters - Support with month-end and quarter-end closing for revenue recognition and accrual process. - Contribute to annual business plan process to manage revenue, cost of sales, and P&L by line of business. - Provide regular and ad hoc analysis on return on investment, KPIs, and revenue. - Proactively identify and implement process improvement opportunities
Education & Experience
Finance or Business related degree, BA / MBA
- - English strength required as the position will interact heavily with WW and GEO teams.
- - Strong finance background with FP&A experience of 5 years minimum