App Store Business Manager - Games
東京, 東京都, 日本
Apple's App Store is the world's largest and most innovative software store, serving tens of millions of iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad customers. The App Store team is seeking a talented and seasoned Business Manager specialized in games category, who will work with developer partners to identify business opportunities and build partnership strategies.
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant industry experience in areas such as business development, partnership management, business or strategy consulting, ideally with 5 or more years experience in mobile gaming.
- Strong knowledge and connection with local game industries.
- Solid track record of successful negotiation, working with many groups to achieve goals.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent written & verbal business communication skills in English and Japanese.
- Outstanding time-management skills and a demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Results oriented, energetic and focused with a strong desire to learn and succeed.
Utilising your excellent communication skills, strong business acumen, and passion for quality apps and content, you will manage partnerships with key app developers in Japan. Your role will involve analysing business trends in order to plan and implement business strategies with our developer partners, to help develop a pipeline of amazing games for the App Store delivering best in class customer experience while growing revenue across the platform. Internally, you will work as part of a cross-functional group including Apple’s Worldwide Developer Relations, Worldwide Product Marketing, App Store and iTunes teams to ensure the continued development and success of the world’s best app ecosystem.
BA/BS degree in Business or related field, MBA or equivalent degree preferred.