Technical Internship – Design Verification [JAPAN]
Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries! It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourage the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. Apple Japan Design Center is currently seeking enthusiastic technical-major intern to experience work and culture of Apple. Depending on his or her interest, technical strength and background, intern will be assigned to a task to support ongoing projects. Start date, as well as, duration is flexible and will be adjusted in order not to interfere study and research at University.
- Pursuing a BS, MS, or Ph.D. in domains of: Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- Interest in digital verification - passion to innovate things with your own hands.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Japanese and English
- Must hold relevant work permit in Japan for the duration of the internship.
- Preferably have experiences working with Verilog or System Verilog / Python / C / TCL.
Specific project and assignment will be tailored to individual intern based on his /her interest, strength and background. Some general responsibilities may include: - Engage in new concept, methodology and features in the DV community. - Evaluate CAD tools and adopt them for production use - Help debug design verification issues and resolve them - Creating scripts to enhance existing system for design verification work