Region Lead - Retail Learning & Development
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
The Region Lead is responsible for regional communication, support and consultation to drive consistent execution and implementation of learning and development tools and resources by our Store and RCC teams. They work to meet the Region learning and development needs, while considering all relevant perspectives balanced with their own deep expertise. They work closely with People Directors, Market Directors, Contact Center teams and regional GRS partners to understand the needs of the geo, support the needs of the business and drive measurable business impact and results through L&D solutions. The Region Lead is a foundational ambassador representing the voice and needs of their Region to RLD.
- An in-depth understanding of Apple Retail business strategy
- Well versed in learning and development best practices, products and programs
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to think both globally and creatively, leveraging information to create effective
- strategies and drive results
- Comfortable operating at both a strategic and an execution-focused level
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with all levels within the organization.
- Demonstrated Customer Focus with both internal and external customers
- Flexibility to manage competing priorities and shift focus as required by needs of the business Experience interacting with and influencing team members and business partners at all levels. Exceptional time management and communication skills, with great attention to detail.
- Position requires up to 75% travel
• Partner to assess needs for future learning and developmental products and articulate strategies necessary to drive business goals • Serves as a consultant, regional advocate and subject matter expert to Geo teams to assist in ensure product implementation and offer recommendations for localization of learning and development experiences • Leverages data, partnerships, intuition and expertise to understand trends in implementation that inform ways to refine the products, shares findings with RLD • SME in all learning and development products to maintain consistency and efficacy of the models • Inform key stakeholders of learning and development product modifications and programatic objectives and timelines • Ensures that learning incorporates regional/cultural requirements and that solutions are implemented and/or adapted for unique geographical needs. • Measures engagement, completion and impact of regional learning initiatives and provides feedback to the Global Learning and Development team around emerging needs. • Drive understanding of the learning and development products for People Business Partners • Supports successful implementation of all learning and development solutions through the influence and inspiration of key partners within both the People and Business teams. • Stays connected to business priorities and can flex solutions to drive new initiatives. • Provide coaching for leaders on an as needed basis • Work independently and as part of a global, cross-functional team. • Participates in team and partner meetings and conference calls either in person or virtually, domestic and internationally. • Role model and advocate for the values, principles, and approaches set forth in our Credo. • Perform other duties as assigned. • Occasional travel required, both domestic and international.
Education & Experience
• 8+ years of related experience required, background in learning and development preferred. • Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional working experience is required. • User experience with Apple hardware and software products is preferred • Retail Leadership experience preferred