Phone Sales Specialist (Yokohama Contact Center)
神奈川, 神奈川県, 日本
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The Japan Apple Online Store Sales and Service team is looking for motivated, outgoing, and tech savvy individuals who want to offer Apple Customers an unparalleled customer experience over the phone. At Apple, we believe in hard work, a fun environment, and the kind of creativity and innovation that only comes about when hardworking people from diverse backgrounds approach problems from varying perspectives. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to delight, engage, and encourage – and that by focusing on the smallest of details, we can make big impacts with our customers. Building this environment starts with YOU!
- Experience (1-2 years) in a Sales or Customer-service role
- Technical aptitude (computer-literate, able to quickly learn new applications)
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Creative problem solvers
- Comfortable working with ambiguity
- Can translate ‘tech speak’ into everyday, understandable terms
- Strong listening skills (adaptive communication, active listening)
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in high-stress/fast-paced work environment
- Commit to results, demonstrates high degree of drive and determination
- Ability to work and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Japanese
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
You will be expected to learn about Apple and become an expert on Apple product features and related accessories. Understanding Apple’s digital lifestyle strategy and how our various products fit into it is key to provide consultative solutions to customers based on their needs through the Apple Online Store Customer Engagement model. One will also need to understand how to use multiple sources of information to stay current on product features and technology changes to appropriately set customer expectations after they have placed their order (e.g. “what happens next”) to ensure a favorable end-to-end purchase experience. Lastly, the successful candidate needs to function comfortably in a fast-paced, performance-based contact center environment.