Senior Financial Analyst
東京, 東京都, 日本
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job… Just be prepared to dream big! Join Apple sales finance in Tokyo as a Senior Financial analyst for the Apple Enterprise & Education channel business. This is a dynamic and growing segment and you will be key partner for the sales team. You will help drive important strategic and operational initiatives, optimize investments, find new insights to improve business performance, and partner and support Japan leadership. We need someone who learns quickly, is curious, and can collaborate with positive, dedicated and open attitude and challenge effectively. The successful candidate is an excellent finance professional or rich experience in business development and has experience in a multinational and dynamic environment.
- Strong analytical skills with business modeling and business planning experience
- Strong communication skills in English & Japanese including written, verbal and presentation
- Attention to details, while being able to maintain a bigger picture view
- Advanced Excel capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally and influence outcomes with numbers
- Ability to work on multiple projects and work streams simultaneously
As a Senior Financial analyst, you will own and be involved in the following activities: - Decision making support - provide financial analysis and market insights in order to make strategy and investment decisions - Demand generation and Sales Program - Develop and evaluate business cases for demand generation activities and sales programs - Sales strategy - Partner with the sales team on the go-to-market strategy, execution support and status tracking - Forecasting and Planning - Partnering with sales and finance teams on pipeline management, forecasting demand and product allocation and sales compensation - Evaluate investments - Evaluate and approve investments in the reseller channel, which include lead generations, training and marketing activities, etc - Compliance and financial reporting - Ensure accurate accrual and payment recognition to partners
Bachelor degree Experience in finance, operations, consulting or an analytically focused role
- - Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.