Order Support Specialist (Retail Contact Center)
Kanagawa, Kanagawa-ken, Japan
Support and Service
Exciting opportunities exist for highly motivated professionals to join the Retail Contact Center (RCC) Support team. The RCC Support team is dedicated in providing customer experience through Order Support. We are seeking dynamic individuals who are analytical, with an eye for detail and high customer focus in handling regional order management tasks which includes effective and efficient resolution of orders involving management of blocks, delivery issues and handling post sales order requests. This role is suitable for individuals who thrive in a fast paced, dynamic and evolving environment and have excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Minimum of 3-5 years customer service experience / order processing preferably in online purchase environment
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Commitment to customer service and teamwork
- Display an enthusiastic and professional approach
- Solid work ethic, perseverance and flexibility
- High level of personal and professional integrity and adheres to all established policies and procedures
- A reliable and dependable team player
- Positive energy and attitude
- Meticulous and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Process focused, with ability to learn new processes and mapped processes quickly
- SAP experience is a plus
- Previous experience working in a fast paced B2C / B2B e-commerce environment is a plus
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
- Daily blocked orders management - Perform order creation and order maintenance / changes - Responsible on the timely initiation and closure of all return requests - Facilitates pick-up for futile or missed deliveries requests - Key interface for contact centre escalations related to pre / post ship enquiries - Perform outreach to customers (both email and phone) on order related matters - Responsible for providing the best customer experience - Participates in process – improvement projects
Education & Experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.