In-store Technology Demo Program Manager
東京, 東京都, 日本
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that has revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, in many ways, is the face of Apple to our largest customers. You will be responsible for supporting in-store demo merchandising solutions and Channel technology initiatives across Consumer Electronics Stores and Carriers. This individual will function as the Demo Program Manager for partner communications, compliance, deployment of programs and technical support. The candidate should have a passion for Apple and must be comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic team environment. Being detail-oriented and proactive is a must for this position.
- Expert user of Mac OS X and iOS, Apple Apps, and Apple hardware products
- Substantial experience managing and deploying technology programs
- Substantial experience as a project manager in a global company
- Experience participating in systems quality testing, writing and executing test cases
- Experience deploying content via systems (such as MDM) is a strong plus
- Experience with system networks - wired and wireless is a strong plus
- Strong collaboration and problem solving skills to achieve goals together with internal partners
- Retail operations experiences preferred
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and flexibly adjust her/his time accordingly to focus on new priority nimbly
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills both in English and Japanese required
- Proficient in Excel/Numbers and Keynote applications
Project management : Manage demo content program in Japan, 10-12 major content releases (per year) across all product lines of businesses (Mac, iOS, Watch, and Apple TV) and the associated enabling systems and processes. Participate in UAT of new software systems and validate content releases prior to deployment. Testing and troubleshooting management : Design local tests and use cases as needed. Work with WW team and internal partners on execution. Provide feedback and issue documentation for technical and operational troubleshooting under tight deployment timelines. Support ASCs and store staff in unresolved technical support tickets. Act as primary point of contact for any emerging recurring issues. Escalate and track issues as needed. Compliance : Drive demo content and software compliance across all demo program lines of businesses utilising existing systems and tools, as well as building new processes as needed to achieve 95% compliance result. Leverage existing reporting tools and build ad hoc reports for specific partners or programs to drive compliance in Geo. Forecast and Strategy : Develop and implement communication and implementation strategy for field business partners and store staff. Address content and system launches, system training, instruction, escalation paths, and program timelines. Communication : Build and maintain strong customer, field, and cross functional relationships. Work closely with Japan office-based teams, external vendors, store staff, regional counterparts, and Worldwide teams to execute system rollouts and improve the customer experience in stores.