University Recruiting Leader
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple is seeking qualified candidates for the position of University Recruiting Leader, a critical leadership role overseeing all university recruiting efforts globally. In this role, you will work closely with a wide variety of different global leaders across Apple to attract the world’s best talent from campus. You will collaborate closely with other recruiting leaders to ensure that Apple has a world class university relations program and to build out a differentiated go to campus approach. We are looking for a progressive, experienced recruiting leader to drive enterprise-wide initiatives in Apple’s fast-paced and fast-growing environment. The ideal candidate will be comfortable drawing insights from analytics to ensure Apple university recruiting experience is personable, data- driven and efficient, while delivering an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Set clear vision for Apple’s university recruiting strategy, programs and processes to support business success;
- Provide input into annual budgeting and strategic planning processes, including enterprise-wide workforce planning, location and cost analysis;
- Develop an annual business plan, KPIs and monitor performance against goals.
- React to changing business demands and market conditions with skill, agility and speed;
- Implement process improvements, technology, and training;
- Establish talent processes and procedures that are scalable and compliant, with seamless handoffs to adjacent teams, maximizing use of technology;
- Maintain a metrics-driven organization to arrive at actionable insights into the effectiveness and impact of talent programs and processes;
- Manage talent programs end-to-end; create clear program plans, timelines, stakeholder maps, communications strategy and partner enablement;
- Effectively lead your team to ensure engagement and effectiveness of direct reports and their teams;
- Adapt standard processes to address market variances, as determined by legal and regulatory requirements, and/or market maturity;
- Work collaboratively across all levels of the organization, and exhibit strong leadership and influencing skills;
- Establish credibility as a trusted advisor to business partners and leaders
- Provide purpose and direction to your team through a clear, inspirational vision; empower the team to do great work by removing barriers and allocating resources.
- Experience in the Tech sector preferred
- Proven experience influencing and partnering with all levels of leadership and driving broad-based transformational change
- Demonstrated experience in leading, project managing and implementing global, large scale, transformational projects, and supporting change management, business readiness, communications, and training activities
As a leader reporting to Apple’s head of recruiting, the ideal candidate will bring deep recruiting experience to help shape the vision for a uniquely different recruiting experience which only Apple can create. You will demonstrate agility in adapting to Apple’s high-standard culture. As a leader in the People organization, you are a champion of Apple’s culture and values. You inspire followership, drive amazing work, act with integrity and foster inclusion in all facets of your work.