Trainer - Apple Retail Contact Center
神奈川, 神奈川県, 日本
Support and Service
At Apple, we are committed to delivering the best in class experience in all aspects of our business. The Learning Team is no exception. We have an open position for an enthusiastic, motivated trainer to join our team. You would be responsible for meeting regional retail contact center training requirements by designing and delivering according to training strategy. You would also be accountable for the development and review of training programs that was identified through needs analysis. It is also your duty in ensuring the success of training through analysis, reporting and feedback. You would also need to be able to work collaboratively with members of the learning team (local, in region and worldwide) and with partners across the organization.
- Experience in assessing learning needs and identifying performance gaps
- Experience defining curriculum strategies and training plans
- Experience designing and developing training content, courses or programs, and training evaluation
- Experience with learning management systems, performance data analysis and reporting tools
- Excellent presentation/facilitation skills
- Ability to work efficiently under deadline with numerous projects on hand
- Strict adherence to company policy on confidential materials
- Work with business partners in identifying performance issues, drafting and executing learning strategy, delivering courses in a professional and “Apple” manner - Accountable for work identified in ADDIE model to provide Apple and third party product and service aspect of learning solution for the Retail Contact Center with creative thinking and methodology - Build an association of trust with contact centre management and to update training progress, understand business challenges and performance gaps of teams and individuals - Engage closely with coaches to ensure lessons learned are implemented, and that training needs identified by the coaches are documented and solutions put in place - Collaborate with regional and worldwide learning team members in content development, content maintenance, and developmental projects - Continue to maintain and update extensive knowledge of line of business, and of products and services of Apple brand and third parties, participate in project updates, and facilitate train the trainer sessions to vendor partner - Utilize learning management systems for registration, administration, delivery and evaluation of training - Prepare training facilities, including rooms, equipment and supplies - Ensuring the success of training through analysis, reporting and feedback - Support vendors in learning solutions, including training needs identified through change management and business updates - Support Discovery Center as part of learning solution, its hardware and software logistics, including but not limited to content curation and cross-functional group collaboration
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- - Customer focused, detail oriented individual with ability to maintain a positive attitude in high-stress and fast-paced work environment
- - Drive for quality results and demonstrates high degree of determination
- - Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- - Adaptive to changing technologies, process and environments
- - Customer service and sales experience a plus
- - Apple branded hardware, software, services and other technical knowledge background is a plus
- - English proficiency is a must
- The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.