Apple Cloud Services Operations Program Manager - Inclusion & Diversity
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
At Apple, we’re not all the same. And that’s our greatest strength. We draw on the differences in who we are, what we’ve experienced, and how we interact. To create and build products that serve everyone, we believe in including everyone. Join Apple Cloud Services (ACS), and help us build the future! As the Inclusion and Diversity (I&D) Program Manager for ACS, you will partner with leaders and beyond to understand challenges, develop all relationships and execute the success of I&D initiatives. You will act as a partner, consultant, and leader to scale I&D within the business by gluing People, Recruiting, Business and I&D subject areas. You will focus on accomplishing key ACS I&D goals and ensure alignment with Apple’s I&D goals, solutions and priority.
- Subject matter authority of everything I&D from research, programs, implementation, strategies and opportunities.
- Proven track record as a program manager, consultant or similar role where you were directly building and implementing I&D or People programs, with measured results.
- Experience with People/HR ecosystems in large organizations.
- Consistent past building effective business partnerships in a consultative model, ability to influence across organizations up and down and implementation of large scale change initiatives.
- Communication - articulating a vision, translating it into executable strategy and partnering with cross-functional teams to deliver against a strategic plan.
- Strong collaborator, problem solver, and helps celebrate wins while learning from missteps and always keeping the team in mind.
- Use data and other sources to present information in a compelling ways and are skilled at crafting presentations, facilitating workshops, and speaking to a range of audiences.
- Accountability and visibility for progress of programs; identifying, mitigating and communicating about risks.
In this role you will develop, refine and drive an I&D strategy and initiatives for diversity representation, leadership diversity, employee retention, culture, mitigating bias, mentoring, and gaining leadership dedication with ACS. You provide a strong, relatable narrative on why we consider I&D an important organizational development goal and why there is a need for explicit action for this work. This role partners with ACS leaders, employees, Recruiting Team, People Team and I&D business partners to tailor I&D initiatives for the needs of ACS, while ensuring alignment with company I&D priorities. Engage with People org to identify and coordinate outreach activities at universities, conferences to promote ACS externally. This role is accountable for all I&D plan implementation and oversight of all activities, especially identifying and raising any risks. Consultation and partnership with all levels of leadership, employees and People Team to launch initiatives and provide insights, resources and tools that increase representational diversity across the group and cultivate an environment where employees are encouraged, valued and respected. Implement I&D learning and develop solutions to address leadership, team and employee needs. Finally, you will serve as a consultative resource to the business, working closely with all ACS teams to embed I&D into programs and processes. We provide wonderful benefits and an accommodating work environment. Are you ready?!?
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent, relevant work experience)