Instrumentation and Test Development Engineer
At Apple, new insights have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don't just build products, they create the kind of wonder that revolutionized entire industries. It is the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Imagine what you could do here! At Apple Yokohama Technology Center we are looking for Instrumentation and Test Development Engineer, who will be working on development and support of top notch testing systems for high precision components.
- The ideal candidate should have more than 5 year of relevant development experience.
- Passion for testing and characterization equipment development and image quality analysis.
- Strong and full-stacking programming skill (Python, C++, Swift, others).
- Knowledge and experience to design Miniature Camera drive or Software for Motion Control.
- Proficiency in Optics and Mathematics.
- Experience to innovate in areas of image and data analysis and algorithm development.
- Pro-active with self-motivation and integrity.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with engineers cross functionally in Japanese as well as English.
* Lead collaboration with other engineering teams to define requirements for characterisation and test systems and software. * Development of in-house software for optical characterisation and testing equipment. * Development of Motion Control Software, Camera Drive Software, Software for image processing with vision systems. * Implementation and release of fixes and upgrades for systems in charge. * Effectively transfer knowledge between Engineering and Manufacturing / Operation teams. * Maintenance of data networks and periodical update of software according to update of Mac OS. Additional tasks might be required depending on business situation.
Education & Experience
Priority put on existing technical skillset and experiences rather than level of degree.