Asia Pacific Strategic Travel Manager
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple’s Worldwide Travel team is seeking a proven leader who will manage the Asia Pacific region travel program. This is an exciting position for an individual that will combine outstanding customer service skills, a strategic problem solver with a passion for enabling our people to exceed their potential. We look for high-energy, thoughtful professionals who can work at both tactical and big-picture. We also look for people who can lead a creative travel program, collaborate with business partners, oversee a 40+ person on-site vendor operation and drive strong effective travel supplier management.
- Management and team supervisory experience is required
- Must possess excellent customer service
- Demonstrates a quick sense of urgency
- Exhibits exceptional communication and problem-solving skills
- Works with cross-functional teams and leaders across many levels of management
- Adhere to Apple Business Conduct Policy and manage suppliers to those expectations
- Successfully works in a fast-pasted environment and multi-task projects and tasks
- Manages direct reports’ performance and responsibilities
- Exemplifies excellent work ethic and can be trusted to work with autonomy
- Multilingual skills are preferred.
This position requires a positive and motivating individual who can influence the dynamics of a large and diverse group. The ideal candidate will have experience managing people, systems and processes and be able to drive technology solutions to increase productivity and exceed customer service expectations. We are looking for a strategic thinker with the ability to participate in global travel leadership team discussions and provide input based upon area of responsibilities. The person in this position will be required to lead a team of travel advisors and leaders, drive standardization of global processes and technology, manage strategic and professional supplier relations, partner with internal business partners to deliver solutions for their travel needs. The ideal candidate will have 8+ years of travel management in a large multi-national corporation preferably in the Asia Pacific region, experience in managing a large onsite travel operations and the ability to show capability to develop strategic vision for a worldwide travel program. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent