Apple Support Quality Operations Managers
Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
Support and Service
AppleCare Quality Operations Managers (QOMs) lead teams of Quality Program Managers (QPMs) who are responsible for supporting and guiding their respective sites and business partners to achieve business goals. QOMs demonstrate a fundamental understanding of contact center operations, anticipate broader business needs, collaborate influentially with cross-functional teams, and develop strategic goals and tactical plans. QOMs align resources to maintain a balance of customer, people, and business focus; have a passion to develop future leaders; and drive accountability to ensure success.
- Extensive contact centre experience.
- Experience in supporting global customers in a multi-lingual environment.
- Solid understanding of quality principles and approaches including but not limited to customer journey mapping, process Improvement methodologies and data analysis.
- Proven ability to analyze data, accurately determine root cause and implement actions that solve problems and improve performance.
- Experience in the management of outsourced suppliers delivering customer-facing technical support for at least three years.
- Experience working as part of a virtual team that is geographically dispersed.
- At ease with relationship building and engaging a wide variety of internal and external senior level stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel as determined by the business.
- Understanding of COPC standard and concepts or COPC Implementation Leader certification
- Analyze the business to identify trends and determine critical focus areas. - Develop programs, evaluate, and direct the team’s strategy and resources to effectively drive performance improvement. - Be accountable for driving actions to improve the Advisor and customer experience, the results of actions taken, and achieving business goals. - Establish a regular cadence of individual and team performance review to ensure achievement of results in line with business priorities and expectations. - Collaborate with the business and understand the potential impact of pilot programs and major changes to help ensure desired outcomes are achieved. - Prioritize effectively, balance resources, work independently, manage multiple projects, and meet deadlines. - Evaluate QPM engagement by attending site visits, attending applicable business meetings, and reviewing QPM communication outputs for our internal and external customers.
Education & Experience
・Bachelors degree and/or equivalent work experience. ・Six Sigma Certification (Desired) ・Track record of continuous learning and professional development including but not limited to association with organisations (eg. ASQ) and undertaking of courses related to quality and contact centre management. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it!