Business Data Analyst
東京, 東京都, 日本
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. This Business Data Analyst role requires the ability to develop and maintain highly detailed reporting and significant dashboards to provide clear insights on key drivers. In this role, you will drive ground-breaking data and analytics initiatives for improving the effectiveness and efficiency of sales business functions. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with strong analytical and technical skills to seek sophisticated problems in various situations. You are able to work independently and as part of a larger, multi-functional team. You have good communication skills and be able to optimal interact and influence all levels within the organization.
- Self-starter with innovation, integrity and good attention to details
- Solid ability to continuously improve and find opportunities for improvement in the business
- Require excellent analytic and presentation/communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Proactive, self-starter with strong business analysis skills - understanding business impacts and proposing solutions with the ability to translate data into insightful business intelligence
- Team player who enjoys collaborating with others
- Create and maintenance Tableau dashboards for Finance and Sales team, providing performance and trend data in a meaningful actionable way for end-users - Database management and ad-hoc reporting as needed by various business units - Responsible for business analytics work through all phases, including data quality, data analysis, and data visualization - Work on reporting automation and identify key areas to call out in order to increase team efficiency Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
- Bachelor’s degree is required. - 5+ years of experience working with Tableau - English and Japanese language proficiency required.