Channel Sales Program Manager, Enterprise
東京, 東京都, 日本
Sales and Business Development
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. As part of the Enterprise Channel Programs team, the Enterprise sales planning Program Manager will be responsible for developing the overall strategy & program, and monitor overall execution of program and partner progression. You will lead the successful design and implementation of key programs to support our carrier & commercial channels and Enterprise strategy; supporting the implementation of worldwide programs in Japan and developing regional requirements that support and solve our local ambitions.
- Strong analytical and commercial acumen
- Superior knowledge of channel sales program strategies, balanced by a comprehensive understanding of sales strategy and sales process required for scaling impactful programs
- Ability to facilitate collaboratively in cross-functional decision making environments as well as moving ideas to execution. Be able to work independently and as part of a global, cross-functional team
- Excellent project management skills with phenomenal attention to detail with flexible and adaptable in day to day program administration, while delivering multiple programs simultaneously.
- Ability to craft the value proposition for programs and deliver the vision credibly and with passion
- Strong communication skill to actively talk and listen to the team with open dialogue and debate.
- Experience in interacting with, presenting to and influencing all levels of Leadership in Japanese and English.
- Skills to work across a complex matrix of partners, with a track record of forming close partnerships with broad extended teams
- Experience working with carriers and commercial channel partners
- Ability to translate business goals into programmatic engagement strategies to build and deliver playbooks, standard methodologies, and training to regional teams.
- Excellent presentation, written, verbal communication and social skills in Japanese and English
- Business planning and reporting skills. Specifically able to build reporting models that use pivot tables, internal data, and external data for analysis. Experience to use Salesforce is a plus.
- You will go beyond the industry norm and demonstrate creativity in problem solving, ability to think dynamically and outside of standard convention, and adapt quickly to new technical areas.
- Be abreast on market trends and partners platform capabilities and strategic plans for new partnership opportunities.
- High level of ethics, values, integrity and trust
- Demonstrate strong learning agility and change management skills
As part of the Enterprise sales planning team, you will be responsible for developing the overall strategy and programs, playbooks and monitor overall execution of program and partner progression. You will lead the successful design and implementation of key programs to support our wider Channel and Enterprise strategy; supporting the implementation of worldwide programs in country and developing regional requirements that support and seek our local ambitions. You will work closely with leadership and cross functional team to develop and execute programs that support our carriers, channel partners and customers across a broad set of industries, market segments and customer demographics that lead to incremental growth for Apple and the channel. You have strong analytical skills, you can lead contending priorities and you have good executive communication that can speak to all levels of leadership both internally and externally. You understand channel commercials and demonstrate strong influencing skills to optimal complete key tasks in any project. You can break down projects to ensure that each level is executed perfectly and timely and work through cross-functional teams to ensure every detail is considered.
8-12 years of experience leading Channel Sales Programs; or similar experience having managed programs or projects for businesses, that balanced delivering on short-term goals, while creating sustainable value for customer, reseller and partner demand for the future. You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.
- - Ability to work well in groups and without routine direct supervision.
- - Take initiative and challenge the status quo.
- - Deliver more than the customer expects.
- - Be dependable and reliable – follow-up quickly and consistently.
- - Demonstrate a positive and approachable demeanor.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.