Information Systems and Technology Internship
Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here? At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Every role at Apple is crafted around our intention to leave the world a better place than we found it. The Information Systems & Technology (IS&T) organization produces key business and technical infrastructure at Apple — handling orders from the online store, creating applications that enhance the retail store experience, providing network bandwidth for our services around the world, processing every transaction in iTunes and closing the financial books. IS&T does it all. If you’re a born problem solver who enjoys collaborating on the next big thing, we may just have your dream internship.
- Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree
- Graduating in calendar year 2021-2022
- Leadership experience
- Driven and dynamic with strong problem solving skills
- Excellent quantitative and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills (English)
- Database knowledge in SQL, Non-SQL, Oracle or Teradata
- Knowledge in iOS development, web development, UI/UX, rest webservices, API, NLP, AI/ML, Tableau, or ThoughtSpot
The Apple IS&T Internship is a 6-month immersion into Apple that is designed for you to develop hands on technical experience. It offers a variety of assignments, ranging from special projects for new business initiatives to operations in a rapidly growing and dynamic setting. Interns benefit from a combination of training and project-oriented, on-the-job work experience. We offer a variety of internship positions within the organization: - Software Engineer - Data Science Engineer - Data Visualisation Engineer - Mobile App Developer A sample of IS&T teams that you could work with are: - Retail & eCommerce - Applied Machine Learning - Partner Solutions & Technology - Infrastructure Software Development - Intelligence Enterprise - Collaboration & Productivity You will build an innovative solution that creates an impact to the Apple Business or Customer Experience. You should have a solid technical background, learn new things fast and enjoy refining your work over and over again.
Education & Experience
Undergraduate/Graduate degree, major in Information Systems, Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics, Math, Statistics, Economics or related fields of study.
- Visa sponsorship is not offered at this time. While many other teams at Apple will consider visa sponsorship for internships, IS&T does not.