Apple Pay - Software Engineer
Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
Software and Services
Apple Pay Server Engineering is the place to be if you are interested in working on awesome technology that is used by millions of people every single day! As part of the Apple Pay Server Engineering team, you will have the opportunity to explore and contribute to a wide variety of interesting projects within Apple Pay. If you meet the key qualifications and you are self-driven, enthusiastic, highly-motivated, and you want to make an impact, we'd love to hear from you!
- Minimum 5 years relevant industry experience
- Strong Computer Science background
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills across large ecosystems
- Strong communication, collaboration & interpersonal skills
- Experience writing server software in Java or C/C++ or C#
- Experience/Knowledge working on highly scalable applications and RESTful web services
- Knowledge of SQL database
Imagine the freedom of a startup with the funding and laser focus of the most valuable company in the world. As a Software Engineer on the Apple Pay Server team: - Responsible for designing and developing highly reliable, scalable server platforms with attention to detail - Follow our software development process including writing unit tests, perform code reviews etc. - Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly - Collaborate with teams across Apple to develop product features
Education & Experience
Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or equivalent
- Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programmes. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programmes that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- Apple benefits programmes vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.