Partner Sales Manager, Education
Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
Sales and Business Development
Imagine what you could do here! The people here at Apple don’t just create products—they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team is, in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. Apple Education is here to empower teachers to be the best they can be and to help students thrive through the use of Apple technology. Sales teams collaborate with educators to understand their priorities and develop plans that expand adoption of the Apple products and unleash the creative potential in every student.
- Experience as an Account Executive preferably for a mobile device or HW company
- Experience in consultative selling and developing channel growth strategies with partners
- Experience delivering on short-term goals, while creating balanced value for customers and partners, and demand for the future
- Be able to connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple
- Ability to settle disputes, negotiations and own the hard calls with minimal noise.
- Understanding of how business financials work, and strategies for sustaining profitable growth
- Ability to see the world through the eyes of the customer by deeply understanding their business needs, challenges, and concerns
- Contribute to your team and work collaboratively
- Recognize perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward
- No matter the audience, be an expert at presenting.
- Relate well to all kinds of people—up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization
- Build competitive and breakthrough strategies that truly craft the future.
- Grow the business with partners who resell Apple products, driving towards a sales target. Build deep relationships, negotiate the programs, and develop capabilities to achieve a phenomenal customer experience across all partner channels with results that benefit Apple and our partners. - Demonstrate a deep understanding of market trends and the Japan education market. Develop comprehensive account plans that both align with our partners’ strategies and grow Apple's footprint within your territory. - Work with internal and external partners to develop new and exciting growth opportunities, drive relevant market activities, and ultimately ensure sales through our partners. Supervise key performance indicators that support growth and enable forecasts on the overall health of account plans to deliver results. - Develop subject matter expertise and lighthouse accounts to be used as references across the region.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.