Enterprise, Major Accounts & Strategic Partners Lead
東京, 東京都, 日本
Sales and Business Development
Imagine what you could do here! The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. We invite you to join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! Apple’s Enterprise Organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people across the globe. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. At the end of the day, we are here to grow Apple’s enterprise business through our Strategic Partner’s teams. We’ve partnered with professionals in enterprise, around the world, to change the way people work. In our team, we collaborate with the global partner and regional sales, regional partners, channel marketing and systems engineering teams, both inside and outside Apple, to build and execute sales plans, covering industries and other end-customer focus areas. Areas of work include new Business Development, Partner Management, and Enterprise Sales Programs.
- Apple and the industry - The ability to analyze the market and think beyond the short-term. Capability to Navigate the interdependencies within Apple. Understanding of how business financials work, and strategies for sustaining profitable growth to staying ahead of the competition. The highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability. Being able to be a trusted advisor who does what he/she say he/she will do – and always does what’s best for Apple.
- Customer, partner and team relationships - Proven ability to build and motivate a team. The capability to create an environment that is collaborative and one that empowers team members to do their life’s best work. When projects require extra support, be able to step up to the plate and mobilize the right resources to ensure all problems are resolved. Strong communications and being able to be a dreamer, someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities – with customers and teammates alike. Capable of recognizing perspectives, with the patience listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move things forward and to ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality. The skill to relate well to all kinds of people – up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization. When faced with a challenging opportunity, know who to connect with and when. Be known as a true collaborator who knows what it takes to win.
- Strategy, solutions and results - Proven know-how of building competitive and breakthrough strategies that truly shape the future. Have the ability to see what’s ahead and identify trends that will be essential for growth by asking why and why not, both stripping out what is not crucial and identifying what is. Possess the obsession for perfection, the don’t give up attitude, and capability to finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. Be able to seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way. Proven problem solver with skills to simplify sophisticated problems and distill big decisions down to their core. Capable of owning the tough calls through deep analysis, with the wisdom and experience to make quality and timely decisions.
- We build and lead extraordinary Enterprise sales teams. We assemble the right people, empower and enable them with the right tools, and support their collaboration. - We provide leadership in building engagement strategies and plans for Apple’s Major Accounts in our territories. We ensure these account plans are developed and maintained, crossing multiple customers and industries in conjunction with our strategic partners and resellers. - We operationalize account plans with field AE’s and technical teams by mobilizing resources focused on growth and delivery. We own the delivery of sales results for the Region, including forecasting accuracy, pipeline and opportunity management. - We orchestrate effective customer engagements, alongside strategic partners, resellers, and mobility partners. We follow through to ensure all commitments are met and problems resolved. - We work closely with our strategic partner’s leadership to build and execute business development plans that capture the hearts and minds of the partner’s sales force. We enable their success by providing programs, training, and tools to grow their Apple Practice. We ensure these plans are embedded into our Apple Major Accounts, Industry teams’ and channel partner’s plans. - We implement Apple’s Enterprise Worldwide go-to-market plans for our assigned territory. We coordinate the funding and prioritization of partnership activities in market and lead regional demand generation plans. We consolidate and share feedback in order to assess and communicate the strength and efficiency of the partnership. - Through the partnership, we identify new business transformation opportunities and support these deals through to closure. We facilitate sales activity, share status and progress to the partner, customer and Apple sales teams — mobilizing resources for growth and delivery.
B.A./B.S. required, MBA preferred
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran