Partner Communications Manager, Japan
Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We lead all aspects of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the perfect development and execution of extraordinary communications. We are looking for a Partner Communications Manager, who will become an advocate for the brand and will collaborate closely with our channel partners on the planning and deployment of marketing communications and merchandising programs. Does an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced and collaborative environment catch your attention? If so, consider joining us!
- You possess extensive experience in brand communications - from strategy through execution and analysis.
- You have passion for great work, you can see potential and nourish it and have a tremendous ability to influence both internal and external partners to drive that work forward.
- You can delve deep into Apple’s product and services to understand the business and product strategy as well as consumer insights in order to build a communications strategy for partners.
- You can quickly and effectively grasp partner’s business, marketing strategy and consumer insights, understand challenges and find opportunities.
- You have experience working with creative teams, building and collaborating on great work.
- You are flexible and adaptable in a complex environment while working as a member of a highly performing team.
- You can confidently build rapport, credibility and influence across multiple partners.
- You have more than 10 years of proven experience in channel marketing, account management at an ad agency or at an in-house marketing communications firm.
- You are proficient in Japanese and English.
Develop strong working level relationships with key Retail and Carrier partner’s marketing and advertising teams. Lead the perfect execution of Apple products and services in advertising, digital and printed materials. Distribute and handle approved product assets and materials to internal teams and partners. Ensure strong planning as well as execution of Apple’s new product introduction and seasonal campaigns along with Apple’s worldwide product merchandising priorities. Ensure partner media and retail store marketing and merchandising opportunities are fully understood and ensure most premium positions for Apple products, merchandising and campaigns. Represent Apple marketing guidelines and programs with key partners and handle the day-to-day reviews and approvals of product and tactical marketing communications, ensuring accurate communications with the Worldwide Marketing team. Work closely with functional teams to develop communications guidelines for Apple products and services.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree preferred. MBA a plus.