Senior Product Manager
New York City, New York, United States
Software and Services
Claris International Inc. is the creator of world’s leading Workplace Innovation Platform, offering a suite of tools that empower problem solvers to drive digital transformation in businesses large and small. The company has more than 1 million active users globally across SMBs and the Fortune 500. Imagine what you could do here. At Claris, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. The Claris product management team is looking for a Senior Product Manager with a passion for delivering delightful experiences and independently drive projects towards completion. You will help to drive strategy, roadmap and direction setting for our development platform that allows the creation of customized applications to solve any business problem, faster and more efficiently. It is a great opportunity to work on critical strategy initiatives in a collaborative, fast-paced team.
- Prefer 6+ years demonstrated ability in the product management role; or similar experience having successfully delivered product to market.
- Prior hands-on experience software product design and/or development
- Ability to conceptualize and drive sophisticated projects with competing priorities, multiple partners, and quick timelines
- Prior experience in user research conducting customer/partner/developer interviews to identify their needs.
- Proven experience owning product lifecycle and roadmaps
- Proven experience in leading design, feature breakdown and projects/products from inception to shipped software
- Strong experience with shipping software incrementally following agile practices, with Scrum being preferred
- Familiar with developer tools, software lifecycle, rapid app development platform, and low code market
- Highly analytical demeanor with an ability to make decisions using both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to connect with individuals at all levels
- Proven track record articulating thoughts and express ideas through written and/or verbal communication to internal partners, and customers.
- Demonstrated curiosity about technology and using technology to help our customers and partners to build solutions problems in a wide variety of verticals
- Inquisitiveness and a desire for continued self-improvement and development of new skills
Product Managers in our organization sit at the intersection of software development, design, and business strategy. We shape high-level product goals but also get our hands dirty. On an average day, you might pitch a concept to senior leadership, build a launch plan with marketing, work with designers and researchers to conduct user interviews or concept tests, conceptualize a new feature, analyze usage data, and/or contribute to the overall company strategy. We have ultimate responsibility for understanding our client needs, influencing business strategy, prioritize product features, and collaborating with engineering to develop our products.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education. Technical background is preferred