QA Automation Dev Engineer, Apple Pay (Japan)
Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
Software and Services
At Apple, ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Imagine what you could do here! Apple Pay is an exciting environment and a fast-paced development organization! We are changing the landscape of payments through innovation enabling our customers to pay with their mobile devices in a simple, private and secure way. Apple Pay is the easiest way to pay in stores, within apps, on the web, to send and receive money and get around town. We have a wonderful opportunity for a motivated QA Automation Dev Engineer for Apple Pay. We invite you to take the opportunity to join us on this journey and help us leave the world better than we found it!
- 5+ years working in an automation or software development test role.
- You are experienced in crafting, writing, and automating test cases for specific features.
- Expert in SQA methodologies & practices, filing bug, creating reports.
- Self directed.
The Apple Pay team is growing! The group is looking for an extraordinary software development engineer in quality with strong experience in building client test automation. We work in an agile software development environment and are building infrastructure to move towards continuous delivery where every code change is thoroughly tested by push of a button and is considered ready to be deployed if we choose so. With exponential growth that we experience at Apple Pay, we are looking to scale our test infrastructure for fast and effective integrations. Come join the team and be part of this initiative.
Education & Experience
BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programmes. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programmes that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- Apple benefits programmes vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.