JP Marketing Lead, Ad Platforms
東京, 東京都, 日本
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple Search Ads is a fast-growing platform for app promotion. With over 65% of all app downloads resulting directly from a search on the App Store, Apple Search Ads is quickly becoming the app promotion platform of choice for iOS developers. We’re looking for a thoughtful, motivated senior marketing leader in Tokyo. Reporting to the Head of JAPAC Marketing located in Singapore, the ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment working with partners, both locally and globally. The individual is a standout colleague with a broad, collaborative leadership style that builds trust, develops credibility, and inspires great work. She/he will be able to quickly gain the respect and support of management, internal and external partners, and employees by demonstrating deep marketing expertise and valued personal attributes such as sound judgment, attention to detail, objectivity, collaboration, quiet confidence, and accountability.
- A minimum of 10 years of B2B product marketing experience for a leading brand, Advertising platform or technology.
- Successful track record of partnering with sales teams in engaging clients. Experience working with one or more audiences such as agencies, big brand performance marketers, app developers and small businesses.
- Independent and self-sufficient, comfortable with ambiguity.
- Ability to influence leadership on key decisions
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to listen and socialize ideas across functions
- Analytical orientation with demonstrated quantitative and problem solving skills, and ability to synthesize and distill large amounts of data into action plans
- Strong project management, organizational, and creative thinking skills, able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines while under pressure
- Ability to remain highly composed in a fast paced environment with competing priorities
- Proven success in leading high performing teams in a highly matrixed, global organization
- Willingness to travel as required
- Unquestionable personal code of ethics, integrity, diversity and trust, can quickly develop relationships with a wide variety of cross functional and global colleagues
- Fluency in English and Japanese languages required.
- Ensure a strong internal and external understanding of what differentiates Apple Advertising Platforms as a product and service, and how it offers unique value in the context of the broader app advertising market to a wide range of audiences in Japan and beyond. - Conceptualize and drive global programs and initiatives designed to engage audiences at scale. - Provide unique local insights and executional excellence to improve relevance of marketing campaigns. - Collaborate with global Channel Marketing program leads to develop and implement initiatives to acquire new customers, minimize churn and improve customer success. - Own the creation and execution of the local go-to-market plan, collaborating closely with global and local cross-functional partners such as Marketing, Partner Development leads, Product Management, and PR. - Be the voice of Apple Search Ads marketing in the region, connecting with internal collaborators (Apple Care, Partner Development, App Store, Developer Relations, Apple Services, etc.) to ensure alignment, sell-in of initiatives and identification of new opportunities. - Develop and implement initiatives to best drive awareness, adoption, and affinity in the Japan market and ensure Apple Search Ads is consistently top of mind for app promotion. - Partner with global Product & Channel Marketing and Partner Development teams to create localized marketing and messaging materials to ensure the proper presentation and positioning of Apple Search Ads to prospects, existing customers and our internal teams in the region. - Oversee regionalization of sales enablement materials such as presentations, fact sheets, case studies, messaging guides, etc. to support Partner Development team in their client discussions and achievement of sales and revenue goals. - Resolve any unique local market needs and drive development of any regional specific sales enablement materials to meet those needs. - Develop the events strategy for the region in partnership with the regional Partner Development lead and global collaborators. - Help supervise the successful execution and measurement of those events. - Be an active contributor to the APAC Marketing community. - Lead the Japan Marketing Team, ensuring roles and responsibilities are clearly communicated, the strategic vision for the function is defined and shared, processes are established, and personal development plans are implemented.
BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Analytics or related field.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Apple participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law.
- Apple's committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.