Software Test Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Are you passionate about quality? The team at Claris, Inc., is searching for a Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET). Claris is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Apple and the leader in the workspace innovation platform space. We are advancing existing technologies and developing new and exciting products. We are looking for a creative, customer-focused, technical engineer to define the testing vision for our development operations platform at Claris. Collaborate cross-functionally with teams to architect and implement highly scalable, reliable, and maintainable test automation solutions. We are looking for a self-motivated and dynamic individual with strong technical and interpersonal skills who can contribute in a team environment.
- 7+years of professional experience as a Software Engineer in Testor Software Quality Engineer
- 3+ years of experience in managing applications on GCP or AWS
- Fluent in one or more object-oriented programming languages - Swift/Obj-C/Java/C++/Go
- Expertise in testing microservices and RESTful APIs
- Proficient with NoSQL databases (AmazonDynamoDB/MongoDB)
- Shown problem solving and debugging skills: analyze and investigate test failures, errors, and build issues, able to properly drive issues to completion
- Skilled with Git and branching processes
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
You will be responsible for creating, maintaining and improving automated testing frameworks/infrastructure and tools used to qualify our cloud platform. Coordination with cross-functional test engineering teams to ensure adequate test coverage of complex features is expected. We are looking for someone who vocalizes risk areas during the product development cycle. You will design, engineer, maintain, and execute testing solutions as the owner of one or more technology areas. Equally important is a strong aptitude for learning new technologies with a good instinct for discovering defects in a complex software ecosystem.