Fraud Prevention Team Manager – Retail Customer Care
Kanagawa, Kanagawa-ken, Japan
Support and Service
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences people once couldn’t have envisioned - and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and expansive companies in the world a career with Apple might be your dream job… Just be prepared to dream big! The Fraud Prevention team is a high-impact team who’s committed to do our best work to protect our customer experiences. We improve the overall customer experience by efficiently and correctly analyzing purchases and accounts for fraudulent activity, reviewing refund requests for abusive behavior, and determining the appropriate next steps for the customer and Apple in a wide range of scenarios. As a Team Manager, you will provide leadership and inspiration to your team members to do the best work of their lives. You are obsessed over the customer and team experience. As a leader, you will be a role model who will hold yourself and your team to the highest standards.
- Proven leadership ability with at least 2 years of experience, preferably in a fraud prevention or similar space.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with a willingness to get into the details of the work performed by the team members.
- Ability to develop coaching plans that incorporates observations and key performance trends.
- Excellent communication skills coupled with genuine interests in motivating and partnering others.
- Track record of leading a strong team.
- Solution oriented leader who demonstrates creativity and curiosity.
- Able to adapt and flex schedule to work any shift within a 7-day work week.
- Fluent communication (written & spoken) in Japanese and English
- Responsible for leading a team of Fraud Prevention Specialists who focus on reviewing and analyzing transactions to detect fraudulent activity. - Support and motivate your team through various activities such as team meetings, 1-1s, coaching etc - Play a significant role in developing team members. - Partner across functions in resolving issues, as well as contributing to projects that drive improvement. - Review and analyze simple to complex transactions to detect fraudulent activity and to take appropriate next steps. - Ensure excellence in daily operations. - Resolve phone escalations relating to transactions that may have been identified for validation.
Education & Experience
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.