Fraud Prevention Area Manager - Retail Customer Care
Kanagawa, Kanagawa-ken, Japan
Support and Service
Do you have real passion for helping others learn and grow? The challenges and opportunities of a continuously evolving business make leadership at Retail Contact Centre Fraud Prevention a rewarding career. It’s your role as an Area Manager to provide leadership and inspiration to the Team Managers, and seek solutions and results that create an impactful environment. The Fraud Prevention team is a high-impact team who’s committed to do our best work to protect our customer experiences. We improve the overall customer experience by efficiently and correctly analyzing purchases and accounts for fraudulent activity, reviewing refund requests for abusive behavior, and determining the appropriate next steps for the customer and Apple in a wide range of scenarios. As an Area Manager, you guide Team Managers to inspire top performance from their teams. You are knowledgeable about the business, and is able to collaborate effectively with partners to strategize and drive continuous improvement. To foster growth among your team, you coach and encourage with clear communications. You are obsessed over both the customer and team experience. As a leader, you will be a role model who will hold yourself and your team to the highest standards.
- Proven leadership ability with at least 5 years of experience, preferably in a fraud prevention or similar space.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with a willingness to get into the details of the work performed by the team members.
- Proven ability to inspire, coach, train and develop team managers to consistently lead successful team.
- Compelling, consistent, clear communicator who can articulate the vision of the organization and galvanizes others into action.
- Consistent track record of collaborating across business to drive impactful improvements.
- Solution oriented leader who demonstrates creativity and curiosity.
- Able to adapt and flex schedule to work any shift within a 7-day work week.
- Fluent communication (written & spoken) in English and Japanese.
- Responsible for leading Fraud Prevention Team Manager who support our specialists that focus on reviewing and analysing transactions to detect fraudulent activity. - Empower your team managers while providing guidance to help them lead with confidence and impact. Play a significant role in the development of your team managers by coaching them to be effective leaders. - Facilitate and encourage creativity that empowers your team to apply functional expertise to continually improve customer and team experience. - Continually seek opportunities and partner across functions in strategizing to drive better performance, resolving issues, as well as contributing to projects that drive improvement. - Demonstrate integrity and fairness in all engagements, and ensure Business Conduct guideline and all Apple policies/procedures are met within the organisation. - Ensure excellence in daily operations. - Make Apple better. Share feedback and insights about events impacting customer and team experience.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.