Platform Specialist Manager, Search Ads
東京, 東京都, 日本
Sales and Business Development
At Apple, we work every day to build products that enrich people’s lives. We want to help people in every part of their lives that we can, including making the world’s best content easily and beautifully available to the hundreds of millions of people around the globe who use Apple products. Our Advertising Platforms are a set of technologies that enable growing ecosystems for Apple’s content partners: we help publishers and developers to earn money for the work that they produce, and we help consumers to discover amazing content that iOS developers are creating for their iPhone and iPad. Search Ads in the App store is an easy, efficient and fast-growing platform for app discovery. With over 65% of all app downloads resulting directly from a search on the App Store, Search Ads is quickly becoming the platform of choice for app promotion for iOS developers. In this role, you will grow and lead a team that is responsible for account managing, optimizing and developing our largest accounts. Critically the team will have a clear focus on customer satisfaction as well as revenue targets. You’ll use your knowledge of developers, advertisers and agencies to create and maintain positive and productive relationships with marketers of all size and type. While this team may be responsible for winning new accounts they are essential in growing our largest accounts and identifying our growth accounts. You’ll quickly gain the respect and support of both management and other employees by achieving business goals and demonstrating good judgment, eye for business, balance, objectivity, collaboration, quiet confidence, and trustworthiness. You will also have direct management responsibility for a team of platform specialists.
- Extensive management experience leading highly successful teams ideally in digital account management.
- Experience and evidence of building best in market team cultures; coaching , developing and retaining talent.
- Significant work experience and a high level of credibility in online, digital or performance marketing, ideally working in the mobile and data market.
- Deep understanding of the mobile and performance market and keen passion for the ever-changing digital space.
- Collaborate with client partner team by building ideas and strategy from data and learnings in selling to customers at C-Suite while being able to understand and optimize data at account level.
- Ability to organize the team, keep them focused on the critical business priorities while maintaining to step back and see the bigger picture.
- Excellent communications skills, listen effectively, socialize ideas across functions and articulate the business visions both internally and externally.
- Work cross functional teams driving a culture of collaboration and shared success.
- Extremely professional and positive attitude, self-starter, possess a growth mindset. Track record of success and outstanding achievement.
- English proficiency required.
- Management of the Platform Specialist Team, who are responsible for managing, growing and developing our key accounts with advertising agencies. You will lead and developing this team, while remaining very hands on with our biggest customers by your own. - Driving the right team culture that ensures the business hits its revenue targets. - Leading by example and ensuring we are delivering best in class service for all customers. - Ensuring the team are reporting their business through the correct channels, utilizing salesforce and other internal business management tools. - Ensuring the team work closely and efficiently with the client partner team to build the optimal working relationship that delivers the best experience for our customers. - Working closely with the Marketing and Customer Success etc. team to feedback market sentiment on products. - In short this is an incredibly exciting opportunity to lead the Platform Specialist team at Search Ads. This team are critical to the business success and have to be able to combine their skillset of analyzing data and optimizing accounts with the ability to run client meetings at senior levels.
Bachelors degree educated, MBA a plus.