Regional Training Manager - Japan
東京, 東京都, 日本
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder thatʼs revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! In this Japan-based position, you will lead a team of Instructors to meet the training needs of AppleCare Japan. This role leading both virtual and on-site delivery efforts, will work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that demands high quality, creativity and consistency.
- Experience in training within a customer support multinational company
- A proven track record in managing people both on-site and virtually
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong project management experience with the ability to manage multiple projects within tight timeframes
- Fluent in Japanese and English
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: - Support Instructors while encouraging their development - Develop Instructors' skills to be on the forefront of world-class classroom and virtual delivery by using North Star observations, effective feedback, and continuing education - Act as the primary point of contact for addressing the training needs of AppleCare Japan; this includes partnering with the Development Team managers that support these organizations and any WW POCs in place, and any other line of business that needs arise - Partner with the training coordinator to manage the training schedule for team and line of business support - Encourage continuous improvement by constantly monitoring and sharing standard methodologies - Demonstrate leadership by encouraging new ideas and organizational innovation - Collaborate across organizational boundaries to achieve common goals - Responsible for strategies, implementing training and organizational development initiatives - Build strong partnerships with key partners - Ensure high-caliber training is delivered consistently to our organization - Partner with the Development team to ensure that all training materials are current and reflect standard methodologies - Partner with other Training Delivery Managers on business objectives and key initiatives across the JAPAC region
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.