Japan Product Manager, Claris
東京, 東京都, 日本
Imagine what you could do here! The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspire the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. We invite you to join Apple subsidiary Claris and help us leave the world better than we found it. We are looking for a Japan Product Manager for Claris. Claris is the creator of the world’s leading Workplace Innovation Platform, offering a suite of services that empower problem solvers to drive digital transformation in businesses large and small. The company has more than 1 million active users globally across SMBs and the Fortune 500. Claris is an Apple subsidiary with an unmatched record of business success. In this role, you will be responsible for driving the marketing and product management in the Japanese market.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a product management role; or similar experience in the management of programs or projects for enterprise customers and business partners
- Outstanding experience and knowledge of use cases for professional concepts
- Innovative thinking and capability to simplify complex issues and enable resolution through creative and effective methodologies such as automation, AI, IoT, and RPA
- Proven ability to tackle problems, with the analytical and inquisitive mind to for in-depth analysis and evaluation of variable factors for challenging cases and situations
- Passion for excellence in everything that you do, with the can-do attitude and ability to seize every opportunity to reach goals
- Ability to network with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
- Own the development of specific marketing plans and activities for specific products or product lines to establish, enhance or distinguish product placement within the Japanese arena. - Drive business plans and optimum product positioning for the Japan market. - Leads all aspects of market research, monitors competition activity and identifies customer needs and establish pricing strategies. - Works with Headquarter's engineering, manufacturing, and Japan sales team to develop new products or improve existing product lines.