AI/ML - Senior Tools Engineer, ML Evaluation
Kanagawa, Kanagawa-ken, Japan
Software and Services
Do you want to play a part in building a groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, natural language, big data, and artificial intelligence? Do you want to improve the user experience of Siri and other AI/ML products that help millions of people get things done, across the globe? Join the ML Systems Evaluation Engineering (ML SEE) team at Apple! Be part of a highly accomplished team which designs and builds platforms and evaluation methodologies supporting machine learning systems. You will design and implement new algorithms and techniques for working with machine learning models, and collaborate with the most innovative product development teams in the world. This team builds evaluation tools, infrastructure and methodologies that enable product teams across Apple to develop machine-learning solutions that power amazingly intelligent user experiences. You will engage with exciting new-product teams around Apple, bringing your expertise and passion for innovation to solving technical problems for our next-generation products that will delight millions of people.
- Significant experience in work on distributed projects, across multiple locations and time zones
- Significant exposure to data science and ML related technologies
- Strong track record of delivering products on development timelines
- Significant experience in re-architecting existing solutions
- Significant experience with Swift and Python
Direct responsibility for testing and evaluation support tools at global scale Work with other teams to understand and fulfill cross functional requirements for the tools and platforms to be used by product development and evaluation teams across the AI/ML division of Apple.
Education & Experience
MS/PhD in Computer Science, Machine Learning or related field
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicant.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.