Sales Program Planning & Operation Manager - Education Sales
Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Imagine what you could do here! Apple Japan Channel Sales has been investing and driving businesses in the various market segments including Telco, Consumer, Enterprise and Education spaces through channel partners. Our goal is to deliver the best customer experience and improve the owners of Apple Products & Service through this channel structure. In order to achieve the goal, we challenge ourselves to think different and further expand the strategic frontier of our operations. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it!
- You should have experience in business planning, analysis and/or sales operation experience preferably in channel sales organization
- Experience in sales organization targeting schools and education institutions plus
- Outstanding business acumen in identifying areas of improvement and strategic insights with proven record of developing and executing strategic initiatives.
- Experience of quantitative and qualitative target setting based on extensive cross functional collaboration is a plus.
- Excellent time management skills by prioritizing tasks under a fast paced working environment.
- Extraordinary team-player, very detail oriented and capable of defining goals and meeting deadlines while keep fighting for excellence.
- High quality analytics and reporting skills including interpersonal communication and leadership presentation experience to support effective strategic business decisions.
- Prominent change management skills and ability to deal effectively with ambiguity or conflict of interest.
- Understanding the balance between tactical sales execution / goals and the importance of brand and standards for the channel.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills (Japanese & English), including presenting to both local / international employees.
- Be a trusted advisor to education sales team in strategy planning, with execution support to ensure that sales activity continuously meets Apple’s standards and keeps evolving in changing environments - Plan and drive partner incentive programs and various education sales related projects such as channel back margin program - Provide in-depth analysis and reporting to support sales programs and projects - Design, improve and execute the processes to achieve the required efficiency and scalability to support the sales programs and projects - Help design new feasible and effective business model, partner scheme, channel structure based on business strategy and drive implementation
Education & Experience
B.A./B.S. required, MBA preferred